Enclosed in a portable heavy duty Pelican Case with wheels and handle for portability (55.1 x 35.8 x 22.6 cm).
- The pelican case is water and dust proof.
- Keyboard has control joystick, allowing for quick pan tilt zoom viewing.
- Observation station runs on 240 volt AC and can be run 24/7.
- Cameras run low voltage 12 volt DC with silicone heat resistant shielding to protect camera cable.
- Push button strobe and buzzer alert on the monitoring station can be utilised by the spotter to signal worker in the confined space.
- Spotter can view the screen in 4 images or convert to one camera if required.
- The system has recording capability for playback. This can be useful to help train staff but the feature can be deactivated if required.
- Data back up port allows for recorded footage to be copied to a USB stick or hard drive.
- USB ports on monitoring station for charging of phone or other devices.
- The system can also be used on a network, allowing remote viewing from another location onsite.